6.05.2009

doctor

i had a good visit with the doctor today. although i have broken my good weight gain track record, everything looks good. gavin's heartbeat sounded perfect. i am measuring 36 weeks (i am in my 34th week according to my due date). the doctor said as long as gavin remains inside me for 2 more weeks, he is free to join us anytime after that. of course, the longer he stays in the better. he said the contractions i'm feeling are completely normal as long as they are not regular. he said whenever i am ready to take off work i am clear to go. i am going to try and stick it out as long as i can. i go back to the doctor in 2 weeks. after that, it's every week!

after the doctor, i checked out the babies 'r us sale. i got almost everything on my list and saved $55 dollars after all was said and done. :)

finally, a little organization!



1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update. and yes, my nephew better stay in there for two more weeks at least, really three would be the best. after three weeks, he is welcome to make his appearance any time!

    ReplyDelete